West Cornwall England
Surf Destination Introduction
West Cornwall is our home in the UK and we are very passionate about this fantastic region and all that it has to offer. It is not only one of the best surfing regions in the UK it is also an area of outstanding natural beauty. The locals are friendly and welcoming and there is a fantastic sense of community. The surf is consistent throughout the year with a variety of breaks suitable for surfers of all ability levels.
Our location in West Cornwall and flexible approach allows for access to the South and North coast offering a variety of different breaks and enables us to source the best available surf hitting the UK on any given day. There is an extensive network of coastal paths that offer spectacular views and direct beach access. Our experienced surf team offer daily surf lessons at various beaches in west Cornwall suitable for all levels of surfer including complete beginners of all ages and sizes. Contact us today and book your surf holiday to West Cornwall with Spot-M.
Key Facts and Summary
- Language, Currency, Safety: English. £ Sterling. Cornwall is safe to visit.
- Location: Marazion and St Ives West Cornwall UK.
- Travel and Transfers Airport in Newquay, train and bus station in Penzance. Transfer time 30 minutes and provided.
- Surf Level: West Cornwall is suitable for all levels of surfer. Beginner, intermediate and experienced.
- Accommodation: Hotel and self catering accommodation options in St Ives, Marazion and the surrounding area.
- Packages: Budget, standard and luxury.
- Suitable For: Singles, couples, families with children, groups of friends.
- Open and Close Dates 2012: Open from the 1st of March to the 30th of November.